bali mount batur sunrise trekking
Bali Mount Batur Sunrise Treeking is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours.
Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano that draws tourists in with both beauty and promise of Bali adventure Tours. We offers climb Mount Batur Bali to enjoy and unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano of Mount Batur. Spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as you served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano by your Mount Batur Trekking Guide.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
PRICE : USD 75/ PERSON ( MINIMUM 2 PERSON )
MOUNT BATUR SURISE TREEKING ITINERARY :
01.40 – 02.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
03.45 AM: Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
07.00 AM: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
08.00 AM: Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
09.00 AM: Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
10.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation (optional).
11.30 AM – 01.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel (depend on your hotel location).
- Pick up and return to your hotel by air conditioned car.
- Experienced Mount trekking guides English speaking.
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- Breakfast (at the summit) & drinking water & flashlights.
- 21% Government tax and Services.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket & Long pants.
- Backpack & camera.
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano if they are pregnant or during their menstruation period, due to Hindu religious reasons.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.